Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printout in Revit MEP 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nadellap
656 Views, 1 Reply

Printout in Revit MEP 2012

Hi,

I have a problem in the printout from Revit MEP 2012. All the walls in floor plan appear very light (grey color) where the rest of the drawing including text and dimensioning shows dark in color (black).

Can anyone help me with this issue so that I can have my entire printout in black color...please....Very urgent.

Phani.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: nadellap

In the Print Dialog, go to "Setup..." and try setting 'Colors:' to "Black Lines" and selecting the option: "Replace Halftone with Thin Lines".

The architectural elements are being Halftoned because your View's Discipline is likely Mechanical or Electrical. If the lines are still too light, you can give those Categories a darker lineweight or you can adjust the Halftone/Underlay Settings, which is found under Manage tab » Additional Settings.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report