Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plumbing fixture Schedule text disappearing

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
gladson_dialog
682 Views, 6 Replies

Plumbing fixture Schedule text disappearing

I created a plumbing schedule, I got Sinks, WC's, Lav's, FD's etc.. my issue is that when I select service (heading) for one of my sink the  Janitor sink's text (notes) will disappear, like wise with the floor drains too.

Please advice me

Thanks in advance

Gladson

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CoreyDaun
in reply to: gladson_dialog

Does the information actually get removed? Sometimes when I've copy/pasted information from elsewhere, it pastes with a line break, which can affect how it displays. Check the Schedule Graphics on the Sheet View and see if that information is showing up blank there.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 7
gladson_dialog
in reply to: CoreyDaun

It's blank in the sheet too, this information get removed from the schedule, but when u check properties of fixture it's there.

Thanks

Gladson

Message 4 of 7
CoreyDaun

Try re-entering the value through the schedule and see if that helps. This will force the value across the elements.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 7

I presume that you are not itemising all instances and that the description text is an instance parameter.If so then have you checked to make sure that parameter values for each of the JS-1 and LV-1 fittings are exactly the same.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 6 of 7
CoreyDaun

If the value was blank upon creation of the Schedule then, as Julian said, that indicates that there multiple values that fit the conditions of that line of data. If this value is supposed to be the same for all elements and types for that line, then re-enter the value as I said previously. If they are supposed to have different values for the same Tag, then you need to refine the Sorting/Grouping to sort by that parameter as well.

But, as I interprited the inital post, the information dissapears when you click to edit another field within the schedule. This behavior, I've not heard of yet. If this is the case, and previous suggestions haven't worked, what verion are you using?

Message 7 of 7

It got fixed I made a different schedule, with another parameter, parameter from earlier version was custom made, now it is from Revit itself, looks good expect one thing, I got a line for carrier and flush valve for WC's....

Thanks a lot

Gladson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report