Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plumbing Connected Schedule

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RickGraham
621 Views, 2 Replies

Plumbing Connected Schedule

Hi All,

Is there a way to create a schedule that will look at plumbing fixtures and verify that there is a piece of pipe attached to it. My goal is to try to create a schedule that I can look at every time the architect updates so ensure that they have not sneaked any new fixtures on me. 😉

I think I can use the copy/monitor, but I have found it kludgy as far as trying to pinpoint where the new fixture was added. A schedule showing the Room Name, Number, Family, and ( what I think) is a yes/no parameter to verify the fixuture has a piece of pipe attached; in other words,verifying that it is indeed plumbed up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rick

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RickGraham
in reply to: RickGraham

I realized after I typed this that I don't think it could be done as the plumbing fixture the architect places is a model, but has no connection information. We MEP typically have to add that to make the connections. So going a different direction, if the plumbing connector family could tell whether a pipe is attached. Maybe I'm trying to do the impossible. Or maybe my lack of sleep last night is starting to catch up with me. 😉

Just rambling thoughts...

Rick

Message 3 of 3
abulla
in reply to: RickGraham

If your plumbing connector family (we don't use copy/monitor either) has parameters for HW, CW, San/Vent connection sizes, you could schedule those. Then any blank connection size fields would mean the family isn't connected.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report