Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe fitting size scheduling bug

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
revitworkbench
636 Views, 4 Replies

Pipe fitting size scheduling bug

Hey, so I have some pipe reducing-tee fittings that are not displaying their appropriate "size" in Revit. The physical size is accurate, and I even wrote over the parameters showing the diameters that were accurate with a shared parameter so I could schedule those. Sort of a work around if you will. When I loaded them back in, the shared parameters that I overwrote appeared fine in the properties pallet but when I looked in the schedule for some reason it keeps overwriting all of them as 1" regardless of the actual dimension. In short there is a disconnect between what the schedule is reporting and the actual parameter values. Which is really scary. I figure the problem lies some where in how Revit assigns the "Size" parameter as the fittings come into the project, but I cant put my fingers on it in order to manipulate it in any way! I am attaching one of the fittings for anyone to try to duplicate my issues. Please let me know if you can help! Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

No attachment. There cannot be a disconnect between the Parameters and the Schedule; this sounds like it could be a matter of unit tolerance. Check your Project Units (and make sure to check your Schedule for format overrides) and ensure that it's not set to zero decimal points.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
revitworkbench
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Ha! As soon as I read that I knew you were right. Sorry, I should have thought of that! On a side note, I am trying to get this tap to work, but it doesnt seem to want to come in. Or be able to change out another one with this one. Do you have any ideas? I am going to try to attach it again, but it might take several attempts, this website doesnt seem to like rfa files, so no promises...
Message 4 of 5

Trial #2
Message 5 of 5

trial#3

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report