Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe fitting annotation size

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Reecewarnock
1033 Views, 4 Replies

Pipe fitting annotation size

why does my pipe fitting annotation size setting not work in sections?? its works fine in plan? also the pipe rise/drop annotation size setting works fine in section, what am I missing??? thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: Reecewarnock

This is behavior that has been logged with our Development group. I am checking with them for any new information, and will update this thread when I get new information.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 3 of 5
sforsberg215
in reply to: Chris.Aquino

how do you shut off pipe fitting annotation? I accidentally turned it on, but don't remember what I did to turn it off.

Message 4 of 5
Jrobker
in reply to: sforsberg215

Either independently within the properties of each fitting or globally (from that point on when inserting) in PS.

"It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow."

Message 5 of 5
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: Reecewarnock

I have received an update stating that at this time, Annotation Symbols won't scale in Section or Elevation views. This is an issue that is being looked to be changed in the future.

If you would like to add your own comments about this issue, you can use the link below:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report