Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Systems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
CarrieHoffman02
379 Views, 3 Replies

Pipe Systems

I have been drawing sanitary pipe most of the day, connecting to floor drains, water closets, etc. I know for sure that at one point in the day I saw that the pipe I was drawing was on the sanitary system. Now the entire network of pipes I have is on the hydronic supply system type with the name of default hydronic supply. Is there a way to change this? Or is there something else I can do to make it on the sanitary system without redrawing everything?

Thanks

Carrie

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JHenry58
in reply to: CarrieHoffman02

It sounds like one of families that you connected to has the connector set as "Hydronic". I had this same problem with some OOTB families a while back.

You can try deleting the families one at a time (be sure to "select all instances") and then undo to bring them back until you find the family that is causing it. Then open the family and change the connector to the system you want.

jhenry58 (NNTP handle: John Henry)
You may recognize me from the
hundreds of previous newsreader posts
I've made over the last 10+ years
as John Henry

Message 3 of 4

Alternatively - schedules are a Reviteers best (and most under-used) friend.

Create schedules for the plumbing fixtures and mechanical equipment using the "family and type", "system Name", "System Type" fields and you should quickly be able to determine which equipment contains the hydronic supply conenctor and then you can trace how you have connected to it in your system.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 4 of 4

Thank you so very much!!. The schedule thing worked great. I was able to find which fixture was the problem. Yea Go Me

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report