Revit MEP

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 11 of 13 (95 Views)

Re: Phased by Phasing

08-02-2012 10:41 AM in reply to: asommer

WIth your current situation, I think you'll have to override the Phase of the Link, under V/G.

I am not quite clear on the need for the Demo phase - attached are three images of a random project with an arch link. This was done with the basic two phases in each project (arch and mep). If you are looking for something other than what's depicted in these images, can you elaborate on what your aiming to show?

asommer wrote:

"I have a demo phase so we can keep track of it.  our engineers change thier mind a lot, so I need to "Keep" the demo'd objects just in case."

Sorry, I don't quite follow you on this. Is this so you can easily find a demo'd elements and set it back to existing to remain?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Distinguished Mentor
asommer
Message 12 of 13 (87 Views)

08-02-2012 11:08 AM in reply to: CADastrophe

I don't want to show demo on new construction.  Just Existing and New.  I want existing as grey.

Distinguished Mentor
asommer
Message 13 of 13 (84 Views)

08-02-2012 11:14 AM in reply to: CADastrophe

Ok, so I switched the Phase filter back to "Show Complete", and it worked fine.  I had this set before, but it showed the existing to remain as NEW.

Just as anything else in revit, do it a third time and it will work.

Proceding to throw keybo

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube