Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel Schedules

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
pj
Contributor
2386 Views, 8 Replies

Panel Schedules

Hello,

I really need help with this Panel Schedule.  I did the steps out on the book and when I click the schedule icon, the schedule is blank and I can't work further the steps in order to make the schedule.

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pj

Is the schedule "blank" in that it doesn't contain any data or does it actually appear incomplete? Could you post an image?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 9
pj
Contributor
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Here's several files:

• 1st picture shows the floor plan of the lights and the wire that goes to the panel which is located at top right.
  • 2nd picture shows the room of where the panel is at.
  • 3rd picture shows the properties table of that panel.
  • 4th picture shows the power of the panel and the lights that I put in the building.
  • 5th picture shows when I trying to make the panel schedule, but it was blank and with a warning table.

Hope this is enough information for you to help me out

Thank you and I hope that I get to hear from you very soon.

Message 4 of 9
CoreyDaun

Your system is correct. The template is corrupt. I run into that problem as well and whenever I create a new project, the default panel schedules looks like that. You will have to Transfer Project Standards from another project in which it is correct. I think you could create a new RMEP 2011 project and transfer from that one.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 9
pj
Contributor

If you could, can you please as best as you can tell me step by step how to Transfer Project Standards because I don't understand when you said that.

PS.  I can't use 2011,  I only have 2012

Thank you

Message 6 of 9
CoreyDaun

Attached is a project with a correct panel schedule template. Open your project and open the attached "Blank Panel Schedule" project. In your project, go to Manage Tab » Transfer Project Standards. Make sure "Copy from:" is set to "Blank Panel Schedule" and then click "Check None". Scroll down and check the box for "Panel Schedule Templates - Branch Panel" and click "OK". A dialog box should appear, and choose "overwrite". This should correct the template in your project. This should also eliminate the warning you reported in your other post.

Message 7 of 9
pj
Contributor

Thanks alot!! Now do I had to do it everytime I create panel schedules on every project?

If I have any more problems, I will come to you.  (if you don't mind)

Again, thank you Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 9
CoreyDaun

You'll need to do that only until you create a Project Template.

Post whatever issues you'd like, but I'm not the only one who can help. Have fun!

Message 9 of 9
robelfesshaye

I had a lot of problems yesterday, because I had the problem of corrupted panel schedule, But thanks to the info you have provided, today I have everything working perfectly!!!!!        Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report