Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel Schedules and Load Classifications

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
scottseykora
1983 Views, 2 Replies

Panel Schedules and Load Classifications

I have elecrrical panels that are being fed from other panels.  The demand factors are all set to power for panels.  The loads show up fine in the top of the schedual but down where the load classifications and demand loads are it shows 0VA and 0% demand factor. (see attached)  Panels are the only thing on the "Power" demand factor.  What the heck am I missing???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
eric_grey
in reply to: scottseykora

Do any of the loads on the downstream panels (A1B and A1C) use the Power load classification?  If so, they should show up in the panel schedule for A1A as you said.  But the panel itself doesn't have its own load and shouldn't show up in the panel schedule.  If the panel is the only item assigned to the Power load classification, Power shouldn't appear in the list.  If this is the case, Power may be appearing due to an upgrade bug that existed in the 2011 release. 

Hope this helps,

Eric

Eric Grey
Software QA Analyst
Message 3 of 3
scottseykora
in reply to: eric_grey

Thanks!  That was it.  My "no load" junction boxes were assigned to the power classification, thus no load.

I love this program but sometimes its the little things that kill me!

Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report