Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook and the Worksharing Monitor...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RAMasterson
705 Views, 3 Replies

Outlook and the Worksharing Monitor...

Has anyone had problems with Outlook preventing the Worksharing Monitor from launching? In my situation, (both 2010 & 2011) if Outlook is open, clicking the Worksharing Monitor icon the app will not launch ,(even after many hours). Immediatley after closing Outlook the Worksharing Moniter opens and runs as expected.

Anyone have a similar experience or better yet a solution besides closing Outlook?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
w.neuok
in reply to: RAMasterson

You might check to see if the programs are conflicting somehow on your network. We have a seperate network deticated to Revit so that Outlook and Revit do not conflict with one another.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: RAMasterson

I am having the same problem here at our company, we have Outlook 2007 and if Outlook is open, Workshare monitor version 2012 2013 2014 does not open. If you check task manager, its running but it will not display until Outlook is closed. After you close Outlook Workshare opens and works as normal but stops working once Outlook is open again. I have tried repair both on Office and Workshare to no avail. OS is windows 7 64 bit and eveything is updated with service pack and all. Any ideas on how to fix this? I log on as a different profile and works normal. I have even went and backed up the user data deleted the profile and recreated the profile but something is still linked to it and still does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 4

We are having the same issue but using Revit Architecture.  If anyone's found a fix, please share!  Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report