Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Show Diameter in schedule

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
GHASEM_ARIYANI
1364 Views, 7 Replies

Not Show Diameter in schedule

Why does not represent the diameter schedule,But when I click on the field diameter, displays.

schedule.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

That's quite strange. Does it do that if you create a new Pipe Schedule? How about if you create a Pipe Schedule in a new Project File with a couple of random Pipes drawn? Does it appear the same way on any other computers?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 8
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

hi

This problem exists in all of my files.

This problem is only for Pipe.

Hide Diameter Pipe.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 8

I suggest that you post screen captures of the Filter tab and the Sorting & Grouping tabs of those schedules. You are showing just the end result, not the settings that might be causing that result.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 5 of 8

Thank you, Mr Alfredo_Medina

But the problem I have all the files Piping.

Please see attachment noticeable

Message 6 of 8

I had the same issue and the solution I found is ;

In Formatting TAB

Go to Field Format...

Uncheck Use project settings

Change Rounding to 1 decimal place 

Change unit Symbol to  mm

You will see the Diameter, if you ask me why 1 decimal place and mm is needed to see it, I really do not know 🙂

Daniel Kazado

Daniel Kazado

Please use Accept as Solution if your question is answered.
You may Give Kudos if the answer is helpful.
Message 7 of 8

Yes
It is.
Many thanks for your response
Message 8 of 8
it
Participant
in reply to: danielkazado

that correct answer. We also need to uncheck " Suppress trailing 0's

it_0-1655781311353.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report