Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help in Pipe Fitting Modification

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
winstonarasu
1083 Views, 2 Replies

Need Help in Pipe Fitting Modification

Hi, I'm a beginer to lookup tables.. here I'm trying to create a custom pipe fitting that matches to the organisation standard.. i believe that i have linked the lookup tables properly to the pipe fitting.. I tested the parameters of the fitting and it changes properly in the family environment. so then i loaded the family in to the projet to test it with pipes. when i place the fitting on a pipe, the former one automatically asdjust itself to match the pipe size.. untill now there are No issuesSmiley Wink But when i try to change the pipe size along with the fitting in th eoptions bar (by tab selecting it), only the pipe size changes and the fitting doesn't change. it forms a erducer at the end..

i have attached the files for reference.. Please guide where does the mistake happen.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
danielkazado
in reply to: winstonarasu

Hi,

Delete the formula for Nominal Radius (default)  parameter

Write the formula   Nominal Radius * 2     for the  Nominal Diameter (default) parameter

As the fitting connection uses Radius it works when you change pipe and fitting diameter same time. 

Hope helps.

Daniel Kazado

Please use Accept as Solution if your question is answered.
You may Give Kudos if the answer is helpful.
Message 3 of 3
winstonarasu
in reply to: danielkazado

Thanks a Lot DanielSmiley Happy you saved my day..  it worked fine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report