Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Model(s) from one Revit Server to another.

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
chiefbraincloud
987 Views, 1 Reply

Move Model(s) from one Revit Server to another.

We have recently started using Revit Server here, and were attempting to move a model from one Revit Server to another.  We have one in our Denver office, and another in our Cheyenne office.

We (the boss and I) were having some difficulty, so we looked in the help and found some information that indicates you just select the files in one tree and cut or copy them, then select the location in the other tree and paste them, but the way my boss has it set up, he does not have both server tree's visible on the same management page.

So I guess the real question is, how does he get the Revit Server Management page set up to view both Revit Servers from the same page?  I'm sure after that the move will be easy.

Dave O.                                                                  Sig-Logos32.png
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Well, since no one else has posted anything... we figured it out.

The Revit servers were both added to the proper .ini file for all the local machines, but the .ini file on the revit server instalation did not have the other revit server added, once that was done, we were able to browse both revit server "trees" from the same admin page.

Dave O.                                                                  Sig-Logos32.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report