Revit MEP

Mentor
thombrady
Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)
Accepted Solution

MEP Roof Plan

144 Views, 2 Replies
02-18-2014 05:20 AM

I want to show the HVAC Roof Equipment & I have low roofs so I have to adjust the View Range down. I figured if I had the roof plan & kept the roof box checked the only thing I would see below is roofing & anything above it. Unfortunately all the interior walls are showing up also. I know you are going to say shut off the walls, the problem is that the exterior walls also shut off & i am left with an empty shell. I have adjusted underlays, went from Plan to RCP & am running out of ideas. Again the issue is I want to look from above & see all the roofs & Equipment on those roofs & nothing else. thanks in advance

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)

Re: MEP Roof Plan

02-18-2014 09:44 AM in reply to: thombrady

Have you tried creating a Plan Region for the lower roof areas?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Mentor
thombrady
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: MEP Roof Plan

02-18-2014 10:29 AM in reply to: thombrady

Thank you, I used that before in 2012 & it did not wotk correctly or I was doing it wrong but that worked like a charm this time.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube