Revit MEP

Contributor
cuube
Message 1 of 2 (283 Views)

List od questions

283 Views, 1 Replies
06-01-2010 04:30 AM
I still find out the new problems or questions of the program and in this case I decided to create a new thread. And I will be very grateful for helping. :smileyhappy:

1) I have got the HVAC system and I have got the problem with preesure drops. The program matches the duct sizes and the pressure drop for ducts but not for elbows, tees, flexes, etc. I have got only the data of pressure drop for ducts and for air terminals. And how can i see how many pressure the system loses on the tees, elbows, etc?
2) I have got the problem with the outtake the air. I have got the 4 connections of my AHU (2xSupply: Supply and Outtake and 2xReturn: Return and Intake). I created the 3 systems (Supply, Return, Outtake) and everything is ok. But when I want to add Outtake system I see a problem.
a) i tried to do roof top thing - i changed deffault supply air terminal family (deleted the connector from top and added on the bottom) but in this case i don't able to create supply system when I click on this thing in my project view. If i change connector from default Intake Hood family from Return to Supply the efect is the same
b) I tried to use default supply air terminal family as a Outtake. In this case i might create the system. The problem is when I want to set the flow of it. The flow always comming back to 0 L/s.
3) Hehe - my favourite tags. :smileyhappy: I have got the tags with velocity (for example) on the ducts. And now I want to add (but not delete the first one tags) teh tags with a mark of ducts and pront only the tags with a mark. For example - the first tags (with velocity) are hidden and the second (with marks) are visibility.
Contributor
cuube
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: List od questions

06-06-2010 03:19 PM in reply to: cuube

And I have got the one question more.

How can I automaticlly add the dampers on the ducts, where is needed?

And please for helping for all my questions if possibly. I have to give this project on the study and I don't want to start everything for beginning in CADvent (I know CADvent, but I want to do it on Revit and I want to learn Revit as well). I have tried to find out the answers for my questions for several days but now I don't find. :smileysad:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube