Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Revit Model - Hide Objects

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
8030 Views, 2 Replies

Linked Revit Model - Hide Objects

I have linked my architectural model into Revit MEP (worked great).  Now I would like to hide some archtiectural objects, like the floors and ther items.  How do you hide objects within a Linked Model?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

GO to VG and under REVIT link tab cahnge the Display setting from Host view to Custom under same window goto Model Categories / Annotation Categories and change both of them to Custom and hide the objects...From here you can control any linked model...

Regards and Good Luck...

Usman

Message 3 of 3
julianjameson8403
in reply to: Anonymous

Or you can hover your mouse cursor over an object, press the tab button and then select the obkect by left-clicking your mouse. This will selct the object and you will be able to view the elements properties in the properties browser. You can then right-click your mouse button on the object and you will then see the normal menu appear on the screen. From here you can then either hide the object in view or hide the category in view. This is sometimes quicker than VG and searching through the non-MEP categories

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report