Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light fixture schedule

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pj
Contributor
6962 Views, 2 Replies

Light fixture schedule

Hello.

Now I know (shorta) how to make a panel schedule.  Now how and what steps do I do to make a light fixture schedule?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pj

Like any other schedule, go to View Tab » Schedule/Quantities and select Lighting Fixtures and input a schedule name. In the following dialog box:

Field Tab: Choose from the available fields to include in your schedule (ie. Type Mark, Model, Count).

Filter Tab: Use specified conditions to create a more specific or specialized schedule.

Sorting/Grouping Tab: Determine the sort order of your schedule. You will want to uncheck "Itemize Every Instance" at the bottom.

Formatting Tab: Set a column's alignment, heading, or mark a field hidden.

Appearance Tab: Set the font style and height, and other general aspects of the schedule's appearance.

**Note that you cannot yet create a schedule that includes symbols or annotations.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
pj
Contributor
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thank you.  I'll try it later.  I had to re-put my light fixtures on my plan lol.  I'll let you know how it work out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report