Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing Revit MEP 2012

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
pcjdavidmoore
449 Views, 3 Replies

Licensing Revit MEP 2012

I'm new to Revit. I work for a small plumbing company and a project we are working on requires BIM cordination and 3D shop/as-built drawings. The engineer and general contractor are using Autodesk Revit 2012. I downloaded a trial of Revit MEP 2012 and it's working well, but I'm unable to find where I can obtain a license for the software and activate it. I downloaded a trial of Revit 2014, but it converted the job files to a new version and created errors. 

Where can I obtain a license for Revit MEP 2012?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: pcjdavidmoore

its not free

you need to buy a license from a local autodesk reseller: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/searchform?id=1088201&siteID=123112

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pcjdavidmoore

Also, be aware that any and all of the files that have been converted to the 2014 format can no longer be opened in previous versions of Revit - there is no backwards compatibility in Revit.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
pcjdavidmoore
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks for the quick response. I'm looking into local resalers now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report