Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leader on duct size tag

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
gladson_dialog
917 Views, 4 Replies

Leader on duct size tag

When we do ducting the tag leader points to the middle of the duct, does anyone knows how do we change the tag leader pointing to the duct.

Thanks in advance

Gladson  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
abulla
in reply to: gladson_dialog

Change the leader from Attached End to Free End, and you can place the leader head anywhere you like.

Message 3 of 5
gladson_dialog
in reply to: abulla

Thx for your reply, how do I change the attached end to free end, I try to change the family but I cannot change the leader, is there any way I can change/move the leader, I can do without the leader, how do I do with leader.

I can place the leader head any where in the entire duct work, but I cannot place the leader pointing to a duct.

Thanks

Gladson

Message 4 of 5

Whenever you do anything in Revit, always check your options bar. If you select the tag and check you options bar you will see the option to change the leader type from Free End to Attached End and also a tick box to turn it off.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
abulla
in reply to: gladson_dialog

Hmm I'm not sure I understand the question fully in that case. Take a look at the attached picture, that's where you can change the leader from Attaced to Free End, then just draw a regular 2-point leader.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report