Revit MEP

Active Contributor
BRYANBRAUER1832
Message 1 of 2 (244 Views)

Key Plan Hatching

244 Views, 1 Replies
11-16-2012 06:13 PM

Here is a question that was asked two years ago, without an answer.  I have the same question:

I have a key plan I need to show on multiple sheets. The plan has 3 separate areas. I need to show only one area at a time. How can I accomplish this without placing a region on every sheet.

Preferably I would like to place the key plan with the separate hatches (regions?) in the titleblock family then manipulate the hatche(s) through my sheets.

Active Contributor
tim.winnington
Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)

Re: Key Plan Hatching

11-18-2012 03:35 PM in reply to: BRYANBRAUER1832

http://www.augi.com/images/uploads/aec_edge/AAE2010Sum-lr.pdf

AEC edge above contains an article on key plans by Paul Aubin.  I have seen another method where you clean up a view and do a drafting view snapshot which forms the background of your key plan then same thing with the yes/no parameters controlling visibility on fill regions.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube