Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with conduit runs and schedules

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mike
690 Views, 2 Replies

Issue with conduit runs and schedules

I am having an issue with conduit runs and schedules.  If I create a conduit run, then select the each object in the run and use the "Change Type" icon from the Edit panel of the Modify tab and change the selected conduit run type to a different type, the revised conduit run will not appear in a conduit run schedule.  I am having this issue in 2013 and 2014.  Is this a glitch in Revit or am I missing something?  Thanks for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: mike

Hi Mike, welcome to the Discussion Groups!

I'm not sure if that is a bug or what. Also, instance parameters (such as Comments) get reset and the data erased. I was able to get the Conduit Run to reappear in the Conduit Run Schedule by selecting a single segment of Conduit (after using the Change Type command), changing the segment's Type via Type Selector to anything else, and then changing it right back again.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
mike
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Corey,

Great tip.  Your suggested work around takes care of the immediate need.  I sure appreciate your help.  Thanks!

Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report