Valued Contributor
SLDBrown
Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)
Accepted Solution

I'm Looking for flanged tees and reducers

229 Views, 2 Replies
08-28-2013 12:53 PM

Hello All,

I am working with large diameter piping (48"+). I am new to Revit and don't know if there are flanged reducers and tees to use for pipe routing. DI or GI material preferred.

Regards,

Steve

*Expert Elite*
abulla
Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: I'm Looking for flanged tees and reducers

08-28-2013 01:45 PM in reply to: SLDBrown

Flanged fittings should be built into your library under Pipe->Fittings. You may have to set up a new pipe type that uses flanged fittings if one isn't built in. Load the flanged fittings you want to use, then change the Routing Preferences for the pipe type to the fittings you loaded.

flanges_2.pngflanges_1.png

Valued Contributor
SLDBrown
Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)

Re: I'm Looking for flanged tees and reducers

08-29-2013 06:05 AM in reply to: abulla

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Your answere is very helpful.

Regards,

Steve

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube