Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grand Total Schedule

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ahawks.gmci
959 Views, 2 Replies

Grand Total Schedule

I am trying to create a schedule that will show the grand total of a special item, for example the total amount of how many air terminals I have or how many 2" 90 degree elbows I have, is there a way how to do this? When I try I get the schedule and it is all done by a quanity of 1 instead or grand total. Is there also a way to show what is the grand total of footage I have of piping?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
asommer
in reply to: ahawks.gmci

Go into the View Properties on the schedule. Under the sorting and grouping tab, there is a Grand Totals check box, and an Itemize every Instance check box. also, under the Formatting tab, there is a Calculate totals check box. this is an option only for certain items, but i know I've used it before. good luck!
Message 3 of 3
RandMan
in reply to: asommer

I can add one tip:  You can't total text.  The chekbox is greyed-out if the parameter is not a number.  You can make-up a bunch of text parameters that "look" like numbers, but don't expect the Revit engine to know what to do with them. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report