Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting rid of warnings

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
658 Views, 1 Reply

Getting rid of warnings

I have this very long line of warning regarding "duplicate mark values", apparently, working in work sharing causes this duplicate in mark values. How do i get rid of them without deleting the elements? it doesn't seem to automaticaly change the name of mark values as it normaly would after synchronising.

Capture3.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
abulla
in reply to: Anonymous

I think you could make a schedule that reads family and type and mark, then don't itemize every instance, and just delete over the mark field. You might have to make one for each family type, and you'd have to be careful not to delete the Mark on families that are tagged using mark (mechanical equipment, fans).

There's also an add-on you can try from Kiwi Codes called Element Renumber. There' a free trial, and the full version is only $10.

We've been ignorning the duplicate mark value warnings though, just because they happen so often with shared models and we haven't seen any detrimental performace issues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report