Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible duct view

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
chunky2k
6837 Views, 6 Replies

Flexible duct view

Dear all

am attaching a picture with this question

on the left i connected a diffuser to a duct with flexible

on the left is my drawing, as you can see the connection is like lines | | | | | |

on the right side is another drawing, as you can see it is showing full flexible detail

can this be done ? and how ?

regards

Variable Integrated Package L.L.C
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
abulla
in reply to: chunky2k

There's an option in your flex duct properties to change the line style, pick the "Flex" style (once you pick Flex it will remember your selection and default to that).

Flex_options.png

Message 3 of 7
chunky2k
in reply to: abulla

thanks for the fast answer, it worked

but as another question, as in the pic i uploaded, the view of the flex duct looks narrow and better, when i choose Flex or Flex 2, the looking for the it is not "pretty"

can i chahne the look of the flex or flex 2 view ?

Message 4 of 7
CoreyDaun

I don't believe that the appearance of the Flexible Duct Patterns is customizable.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 7
chunky2k
in reply to: CoreyDaun

seems to be

as in the pic as it seems the guy used "rectangle" flex duct !!

Message 6 of 7
CoreyDaun

Looking at the majority of the Flex Duct in the right image, it looks like the Flex Duct Pattern "Flex 2". Note that the appearance of this pattern is affected by the View's scale, so maybe that's making it look strange. The image below depict two differing scale Views of the same section of Flex Duct. Does this seem like the difference you're seeing?

FlexDuctScale.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 7 of 7
muhammadadeel
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Is it possible to have the same type of appearance show up in section view? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report