Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Duct/ Equipment Connection

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
har42575
880 Views, 2 Replies

Flexible Duct/ Equipment Connection

I hope I'm not asking for too much but I figured it's worth a try.

I'm looking to find a Revit MEP 08 or 2010 family.  I have been using just the Flex Duct for Mechanical Equipment Connections. I'm not crazy about that and would like to have a proper Equipment Connection. I thought that I would post on here in my search for this family. If you have any thoughts where I can download this from I would greatly appreciate it.

My attempt to create one myself has not worked very well and has left me frustrated. I have difficulty getting the flexible material to adjust with the various dimensions.

again I'm looking for a Flexible Duct/Equipment Connection

-thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Sandleaz
in reply to: har42575

My attempt to create one myself has not worked very well and has left me frustrated. I have difficulty getting the flexible material to adjust with the various dimensions.

You shouldn't miss out on the wonders of REVIT.  It makes getting something to work even more rewarding!  

I doubt anyone will post a family from REVIT MEP 2008 or 2010 considering those are old versions ... especially REVIT MEP 2008. 

Message 3 of 3
har42575
in reply to: Sandleaz

Thank you. This is still a ongoing process for me. I understand the value in learning to create a product in a new form. I do have access to MEP '12 and '13 aswell if that helps.

-thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report