Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Duct Display

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
lsop1409
1711 Views, 6 Replies

Flex Duct Display

My flex duct displays fine in one view, but when rotated in another view (the one I place onto my sheet, it displays incorrectly, please see attached. Could this be due to the rotation of the dependant view?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CoreyDaun
in reply to: lsop1409

I wouldn't think so, but I can't say for certain. Try recreating the Flex Duct or adjusting it and see if it corrects itself.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 7
tmarcial

I have the same problem, wth no solutions.

Message 4 of 7

Hi Isop1409, check visibility of the flex duct.

Message 5 of 7
crow.hal

Well since it's Autodesk Answer Day I'll bring this back up. My flex duct is doing something similar as you can see in the attached JPEGs. It looks like this on both the floor plan view and the sheet view. A section of the building is rotated about 25 degrees and that's where I notice most of the issues. But even in some areas that aren't rotated I have the same problem. The flex duct looks good in section views. I have tried deleting the flex duct and recreatng it with more vertices to smooth it out, but to no avail. This is happening to me in both Revit 15 and 16. If there is no easy solution I'll probably end up showing single line flex duct and hope it's not noticable. I'm just really ANNOYED!! I want it to look purdy. Please help.

Message 6 of 7
jedson

I have noticed that this error happens at a high RL.

I had a flexible duct at 0 and the error did not happen but when I moved the same flex up to roughly 30000 in plan the error occurred.

While in section and 3D views it looked exactly the same at both heights.

Don't know if this will help at all but its a start.

Message 7 of 7
abdullah.mech93

• I got it  😎

hey, I faced the same problem before and it's really toked a long time with me, and finally, I got the solution 😍😂

you just need to change the System Color Schemes for the view to be none, like the attached picture.

WeChat Photo Editor_20220301104149.jpg

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report