Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter creation based on elevation contraint

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ebolger
337 Views, 1 Reply

Filter creation based on elevation contraint

Can anyone help me create a simple filter based on an electrical receptacles elevation? I'd like to apply this to a linked model so I can see what height above the floor receptacles shown in the architects model are at, so when I insert mine I don't have to click on each one to check the elevation. Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: ebolger

So far (as of Revit 2013), it is not possible to use the Elevation parameter in Filters or Schedules. You cannot even create a View Filter based on Level. But that's using the program as it stands. I may have heard mention of an Add-In that may be able to help. Search this forum and you'll likely find it.

Other than that, you're only other solution would be to create a Project Parameter and use that in your View Filter rules. Note that this parameter would have to be manually entered. Perhaps the best way to mass-apply such values is to create a Elevation View. There, you can select all of the elements at the same elevation and enter that value for all of them at once.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report