Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fab to RME

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
NelsonStark
1235 Views, 4 Replies

Fab to RME

A few of questions

1. - From Fabrication FABmep to Revit what is the command to export?

2. - Once exported what else has to be set up to import into Revit example what to do with MAP Import?

3. - I have the Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013 I know it says to import into Revit MEP but my is not called that just Revit does it matter?

4.- attach is a log when I try to import into Revit

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: NelsonStark

This forum is for network licensing.  For best results, please post future questions like this in the appropriate forum.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit/ct-p/2003

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
NelsonStark

Not a problem this should be in Fabrication no such location yet.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

I just want to make sure you get answered by an expert in your field as quickly and easily as possible.  It'd probably get lost in the shuffle here.  Thanks!

Since the original post was moved here, here is a link to the second post:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit-MEP/Fab-to-RME/td-p/3529660

Smiley Wink

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
Chris.Aquino

If the you just wants to export the model (i.e.. a dumb model for co-ordination) then you could export to .dwg or .ifc file type (others also available). You can do this by the process below:

1. Right click model space.

2. Select Tools > Data Exchange.

3. Select the "Export 3D" option.

The process "Export Run of Items" to be a feature of the legacy MAP product, which was the method of physically exchanging the FABmep item for a Revit family item, but that method is no longer supported.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report