A few of questions
1. - From Fabrication FABmep to Revit what is the command to export?
2. - Once exported what else has to be set up to import into Revit example what to do with MAP Import?
3. - I have the Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013 I know it says to import into Revit MEP but my is not called that just Revit does it matter?
4.- attach is a log when I try to import into Revit
This forum is for network licensing. For best results, please post future questions like this in the appropriate forum.
I just want to make sure you get answered by an expert in your field as quickly and easily as possible. It'd probably get lost in the shuffle here. Thanks!
Since the original post was moved here, here is a link to the second post:
If the you just wants to export the model (i.e.. a dumb model for co-ordination) then you could export to .dwg or .ifc file type (others also available). You can do this by the process below:
1. Right click model space.
2. Select Tools > Data Exchange.
3. Select the "Export 3D" option.
The process "Export Run of Items" to be a feature of the legacy MAP product, which was the method of physically exchanging the FABmep item for a Revit family item, but that method is no longer supported.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.