Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Revit Views To CAD.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
joel.banks
348 Views, 3 Replies

Exporting Revit Views To CAD.

HI,

I'm trying to export a Revit view over to CAD (DWG) format, which I've done a million times! This time however after going thru the export process when I look at the CAD  drawing it seems to be missing some of the text and a lot of the piping that is in the Revit view. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

-Joel

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: joel.banks

Have you tried changing the View to Wireframe prior to exporting? How about inserting the View onto a Sheet View and then exporting?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
joel.banks

Yes I've tried both of those things. Sorry I should of clarified that.

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun

I apologize, but the best I can do here is provide blind suggestions, such as have you tried modifying the Crop Region (if the elements are near the edge)? Do the missing model elements appear if exported from another View? Also, try doing a search in this forum - there's probably a few similar posts.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report