Revit MEP

UmitB
Message 1 of 3 (716 Views)
Accepted Solution

Exporting DWG Section Lines Disappear

716 Views, 2 Replies
03-13-2013 03:05 AM

Hi,

I had an issue with my Revit MEP 2013 product. When I want to export my Revit Plans to DWG file. My section lines disappear. I attached two jpg file. First one is Revit Plan view, whic is include a pipe and section, also "Hide at scales coarse than" is true.  I can see in plan. Second one is DWG file I can only see my pipe can not see my section line and head. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Umit B

Mentor
thombrady
Message 2 of 3 (700 Views)

Re: Exporting DWG Section Lines Disappear

03-13-2013 05:38 AM in reply to: UmitB

If you go to print setup there is an option box for "Hide unreferenced view tags". If this is checked it will not show the section view unless it is referenced with a detail. I would check that first.

UmitB
Message 3 of 3 (697 Views)

Re: Exporting DWG Section Lines Disappear

03-13-2013 05:54 AM in reply to: thombrady

Thanks... I found it you are right...

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube