Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to DWFX with filter colors.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mrgoerlich
637 Views, 3 Replies

Export to DWFX with filter colors.

Is it possible to export to dwf or dwfx with the filter colors assigned in the view you wish to export. I am starting to use the app BimAnywhere and it would be helpful to see system colors on the field. 

Thanks, 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: mrgoerlich

Yep! Tested with Revit MEP 2013: Exported to DWFX and all of the colors are retained, including those bestowed by System Graphic Overrides and View Filters.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
mrgoerlich
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Awesome is there a setting that controls that? Everytime i export to a dwfx and load it on my BimAnywhere app the colors go away but when i export from Navis the colors stay. 

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: mrgoerlich

The setup can be found in the dialog on the 'DWF Properties' tab, ("Print Setup...") and it mimics the normal Print Setup dialog. Make sure that it's set to color.

I viewed the DWFX file using Autodesk Design Review 2013. Attached is my DWFX file which which shows three sections of colored Duct; try viewing it with your App.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report