Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrical annotation transparency

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
auto99
411 Views, 3 Replies

Electrical annotation transparency

You can see my disconnect switches creates a line gap on the HVAC equipment they attaches to.  Is there something I can change to make it transparent?

Or can I do wireframe selectively?  Just the HVAC on wireframe view?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: auto99

The source of this behavior is under Mechanical Settings » Hidden Line. You can either disable "Draw MEP Hidden Lines" or set the gap sizes to 0.

The above is a Project-wide effect, though. You can eliminate this per View by setting the Visual Style to Wireframe, but you cannot assign a Visual Style to a specific Category. You could also change the View's Discipline to Coordination to prevent Revit from creating these gaps.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
auto99
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thank you.  I guess I have to live with this limitation.

Message 4 of 4
abulla
in reply to: auto99

In this particular view, you could turn your Mechanical Equipment to transparent, that may clear up some of the issues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report