Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrical Equipments

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
NaderAzem2534
482 Views, 1 Reply

Electrical Equipments

I need the following Electrical Equipment's Specifically Please Guide from where i can get these families

1. RMU's
2. Transformers Oil Type
3. Main Switches Board
4.Capacitance Bank
5. ATS's
6. Out door Type Generators
Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: NaderAzem2534

I would suggest either:

1. Autodesk Seek

2. Go to the manufacturers' websites - they may have Revit families for download. These, however, are usually not of the best quality.

3. Search YouTube for Family creation tutorials, or search this forum for other similar suggestions. It may be simpler to just have someone hand you the files, but it would do more good to be more familiar with how they operate, so you'd become more self-sufficient.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report