Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducts/Pipes will NOT display in 3D Render

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MikeBartell
2218 Views, 4 Replies

Ducts/Pipes will NOT display in 3D Render

I can not get pipes or ducts to display in a 3D rendering. Other mechanical elements will display such as diffusers, radiant ceiling panels, and VAV boxes.

I have tried to apply material types to duct/pipe sytems but the elements will still not show up in a generated Rendering

this is incredibly frustating.

I am using Revit MEP 2012

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: MikeBartell

I tested in a blank project with ducts made of Marble and pipes made of Grass (image attached).

As a test, copy some the offending Pipes and/or Ducts to a new project and attempt to render them. Also, could you attach a full-screen (to include application buttons at the bottom) of the 3D View you're rendering?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
Randy_CaS

Could it be your view detail level is set to coarse and you are only viewing single lines for ducts? Just a thought

Message 4 of 5
Martintj
in reply to: Randy_CaS

I use 3d views quite a bit and did you check the linked model detail level and override if necessary? just had this same issue and that solved it for me.

Message 5 of 5
rpinella

Try to change the Sun Setting configuration.

Capture.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report