Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duct_size_tag

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
356 Views, 7 Replies

Duct_size_tag

Hi,

Is it possible to add another arrow to the duct_size_tag ? That is, two ducts of the same size with a single tag, two arrows.

Thank you very much.

Luc

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Jrobker
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes and no.

Yes, meaning you can fake it by adding either a "dummy" piece of text and leadering from that or a generic annotation that has nothing in it (something with an on/off visibility) and leader from that.

No, meaning you cannot from the single duct tag.

"It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow."

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Jrobker

Thank you very much Jrobker.

Message 4 of 8
Jrobker

What version are you using and I'll send you a "fake" leader?

"It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow."

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Message 6 of 8
Jrobker

You have to assign both the arrow and dot to the type once inserted into your project.

The dot that is visible when placed can be turned off. It is there so you can see the family and move it around.

Remember, if the tag moves, these arrows aren't going with it. It's a crappy solution but the only solution to multiple arrows.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Thank you very much

Message 8 of 8
Jrobker

Your welcome. If I can do anything to prevent people from going through what I had to when learning this program I will help. I wouldn't wish Revit upon my worst enemy.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report