Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duct flow Color Scheme not complete.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
revitworkbench
522 Views, 3 Replies

Duct flow Color Scheme not complete.

Ok, So I have my duct color scheme on my floor plan, and all my ducts running properly and properly connected. However, the Duct color scheme chart on my sheet stops about halfway through all the different flow colors? If I try to edit the scheme, there are plenty of colors and it appears to have automatically created them all, but for some reason all the needed ones just arent coming out on the legend. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

I think I've heard of this before, but I couldn't find any info either here or over on AUGI. Would it be at all possible for you to send me a sample of the Project (basically, just the Duct Systems) so that I can look into this? If so, I can send you my email address via Private Message.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4

Yeah, I can send you  the project if you like. Just go ahead and email me.

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

I think the problem can be resolved by selecting the Legend, clicking on Edit Type, and then changing "Values Displayed" to "All". The way it's behaving right now makes no sense to me - perhaps when set to "By View" it counts how many different Schema Categories there are and then show that number of entries, starting from the top, regardless of which ones are actually present.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report