Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying an electrical equipment's circuit number

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ArynBergman
1239 Views, 1 Reply

Displaying an electrical equipment's circuit number

In Electrical Fixtures, there is a property called Electrical Circuit that is the circuit that’s it’s attached to.  I need to get to that same info for electrical equipment that’s also are a part of an electrical circuit but not the panel for it.  For example I’ll have 5 RPP’s attached to an SB and I need to show the circuit numbers for the RPP’s in their tags.  Is there a way to do that or is there a way to create a schedule that will show the circuits that the RPP's are associated with?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: ArynBergman

Yes, that parameter is not available in an Electrical Equipment Schedule. I haven't investigated, but the best you could probably do is to create an Electrical Circuit Schedule with an Embedded Equipment Schedule. This is just a guess as I haven't the time at the moment to confirm this. 

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report