Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of pipes beyond

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
pverduzco
1348 Views, 5 Replies

Display of pipes beyond

I am in Revit MEP 2013

I am on the second floor of a multi story building.. There is a shaft opening were I can see the pipes on the first floor. I would like these pipes to display single line but even when I am in Detail Level: Medium they show up Double line.. How can I change this.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pverduzco

Hello pverduzco,

I've not been successful in reproducing this scenario. Would you be able to mock this up in a New Project and post that file here? In order to get the file small enough to post here, you'll have to use the Purge Unused a few times and then manually remove all of the unused Pipe and Duct Fitting Families from the Project Browser.

Sorry for the delay of response.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 6
pverduzco
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks for your response.

This is a 6 flr building so It might take me a while but I will try and do the process you mentioned and upload it.

thanks

Message 4 of 6
jkarben
in reply to: pverduzco

Check the view's Underlay parameter. Looks like it may be set to First Floor. Change it to <none> and then go from there.

Message 5 of 6
genem
in reply to: jkarben

I am guessing you are in a view that was duplicated. When you duplicate a view, Revit will automatically add an underlay. Just clear the check, and it should be fine.

genem@... (NNTP handle: genemarz)
You may recognize me from the
hundreds of previous newsreader posts
I've made over the last 10 years
as genemarz

Message 6 of 6
pverduzco
in reply to: jkarben

Thank you all Revit Peeps

The underlay was set to Level 1.. now set to none.. problem solved..

Thanks again..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report