Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Darker Lines for Linked Models

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
RBarronEE
7879 Views, 6 Replies

Darker Lines for Linked Models

Hi everyone

I've printed out a couple of mechanical drawings, with a linked architectural model, and the linked model's lines are appearing too light. Is there a way to make the architectural model's lines appear darker? I'm printing to PDF, then to a KIP 3100 printer, if any of that helps.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Martin__Schmid
in reply to: RBarronEE

Have you tried:  Manage tab > Settings panel > Additional Settings > Halftone / Underlay and moving the 'Brightness' closer to 'Dark'?

Martin Schmid
Product Line Manager
Mechanical Detailing and Electrical Design
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 7
RBarronEE
in reply to: Martin__Schmid

Thank you very much.

Message 4 of 7
Kevin.Kastle

Can I do the same thing but only apply it to a single view? I want to keep the discipline as Electical, but make the Architectural features of the linked file darker.

Message 5 of 7
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Kevin.Kastle

One cannot control that per view. You would have to disable the halftone for all underlays, and that mark the Revit Link as halftone in each View through V/G.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 6 of 7
Kevin.Kastle

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
TJKawaguchi
in reply to: Kevin.Kastle

An option is to create a separate sheet set and page set up replacing thin lines and printing black lines rather than gray scale. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report