Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy lights from floor to floor

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bhollon23
853 Views, 1 Reply

Copy lights from floor to floor

I have done some snooping around the internet and everything appears to say this can't be done but I refuse to believe it. Can I not copy lights to clipboard and paste to current view without everything becoming unhosted? All ceiling heights are identical as well...

Do people really layout 10 identical floor 10 times with no ability to copy between similar layouts? It seems like I'm missing something really simple here, or at least I hope I am...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: bhollon23

I believe that the internet may be correct on this one. One must use "Pick New" to properly host the lights to the ceiling face. This is a simple and fundamental issue that shouldn't be a problem in Revit. This is assuming you are working with the ceiling faces of a Revit link...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report