Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coordination Review MEP Fixtures - Types of fixtures are not equivalent, Modify

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
rkuffel
699 Views, 1 Reply

Coordination Review MEP Fixtures - Types of fixtures are not equivalent, Modify

I am Copy/Monitoring air terminals and it seems that the Type of air terminal (size) is in constant flux which means when I perform a Coordination Review I get many (80 or 90) Rule messages stating "Types of fixtures are not equivalent," which is awesome. Here's the problem, I would expect an Action for modifying the rule breaker family type to match the linked file. Alas, this doesn't appear to be possible. This is kind of a bummer because I don't want to change each one individually because that would be onerous at this phase of the project and I also don't want to break the monitoring and batch copy again. Is there any other solution that I am missing?

I was going to use dblink but the exported coordination review report doesn't separate the ID of the element into a separate column from the type making it extremely difficult to sort in Excel. But I digress.....

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: rkuffel

After some testing, I agree that having an option to map or specify the changed types could be helpful.

This link is setup for you to submit feature requests, or feedback, directly to our Development group.

I encourage you to use the feedback link as our Development group is always interested and would like to hear your feedback directly, since you are better suited to state the business case for a feature request.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report