Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
golf32902
335 Views, 3 Replies

Circuit problems

Ok I am not that good at figuring out revit and am having a problem. I am trying to make a circuit in revit 2013 with a light fixture (277) and 480V panel.

This is what it keeps telling me.

Cannot assign or add H to Circuit. The Voltage (277 V) for the Circuit is out of range for the Line to Line Voltage for H (The Line to Line Voltage is specified in the assigned Distribution System).

Can someone help me out with this.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: golf32902

What Distribution System is your Panel set to? Also, please post an image showing your Electrical Settings: "Distribution Systems" and "Voltage Definitions".

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
golf32902
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I am trying to circuit a 277 light to a 480 panel. I know this should work but can't figure it out attached are the (2) images that you requested.

Thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: golf32902

Everything appears to be correct with your Electrical Settings. It sounds like the Panel that you are attempting to circuit to is actually a 120/208V Panel - select that Panel and verify which Distribution System it is assigned to.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report