Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing multiple bend sizes

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
WheelerCJ
300 Views, 2 Replies

Changing multiple bend sizes

Hello,

I have a number of bends I want to change in one go.

They are all on the same system type, system abbreviation and size. They are currently Ø50-Ø50 and I need to them all to be Ø63-Ø63. I cant select all instances because I have Ø50 bends on another system that need to stay that size.

I've played around in a schedule for an hour and no joy, any help much appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: WheelerCJ

The Schedule should be the way to go. Add the filed "System Abbreviation" and under the Filter tab (in Schedule Properties), set the condition to "System Abbreviation" "equals" and then enter the desired value. The field System Type" cannot be used in a Schedule's Filter. Set the Sorting/Grouping to "Size" and then disable the option "Itemize every instance" at the bottom. Now you should be able to click on a row and then click "Highlight in Model" to select them all so you can change them as needed.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
WheelerCJ
in reply to: WheelerCJ

Thank you very much.

I've just left the office and this was set to pickle my head all evening.

I actually need to change all 50dia pipes to 63 also but I found when I do that first(via a schedule) it put in a reducer to the 50dia fitting rather than upsize it. I figured if I upsize all fittings first (which adds reducers) then upsize all the pipes it removes the reducer and does the job I require.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but this works.

Thanks again, much appreciated. I'll do it I. The morning. Schedules with all the filters can be a bit confusing!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report