Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carbon Steel - Schedule 80

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MIKEFETTKETHER4651
743 Views, 2 Replies

Carbon Steel - Schedule 80

I need help setting up and/or creating an entire piping system in Revit 2013. 

I need:

Carbon Steel - Schedule 80 piping sizes

Elbows and Tees to go with it.

Extra large elbows with a 36" and 48" radius

This pipe system will carry blown sand.

Can someone point in the right direction to find all this stuff, or how to create it?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Update.
I was able to figure out the systems, the large radius elbows and how to adjust the straight runs of schedule 80 pipes. But my outside diameter of the tees and elbows is still reading from the schedule 40 sizes. I assume I need to modify and/or create lookup schedules to adjust this settings? But I'm not sure if that's correct. I tried to create a lookup schedule added it with the other lookup schedules and modified the components accordingly, but it does not seem to be working. Tried reloading Revit and did not receive any errors, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?
Message 3 of 3

If you're working with only 2 nominal pipe sizes of 36" and 48", I suggest making your own tees and elbows from scratch.  In fact, you can even make them hollow --- they're large enough for people to crawl through.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report