Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Cut a Revolve Solid with an Arrayed Extrusion Void

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
IMCornish
447 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot Cut a Revolve Solid with an Arrayed Extrusion Void

I am struggling to make a simple pipe fitting, a terminal vent for a soil vent pipe infact.  I have created the fitting be revolving a profile to create the solid but cannot get the arrayed void extrusions to cut the solid.  I keep getting the message that I 'can't keep the elements joined'.  I attach the file for reference, any ideas please?

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: IMCornish

The problem lies here (see image below). Can you post an image of what this should look like, specifically at the point that is circled?

VoidError.JPG

BTW - I've recently sent you a Private Message - look for the envelope icon at the top of the page.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report