Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I delets systems from System Browser??

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
thombrady
275 Views, 2 Replies

Can I delets systems from System Browser??

Hi Anyone

I did some searching for making my project faster (Using 2012) & came up with multiple posts about piping systems in the system browser. Have over 400 between S & R HVAC!! Can I delete systems from the system browser & if I do will the pipe get deleted also? Also is there a way to shut the browser off so no systems go on it?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: thombrady

An MEP model without systems would be like a CAD drawing, full of unrelated elements. Is that what you want? Yes, you can delete a system, but "shut the system browser off so no systems go on it?" Sounds like going back to CAD.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
thombrady
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Alfredo,

At this point speed is more important than systems as I am under a deadline, but how do I shut down the system browser to not allow systems to be on it? Other than the obvious of just closing the box which does not work because my systems still become assigned.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report