Revit MEP

Mentor
thombrady
Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)

Can I delets systems from System Browser??

161 Views, 2 Replies
05-03-2013 02:51 PM

Hi Anyone

I did some searching for making my project faster (Using 2012) & came up with multiple posts about piping systems in the system browser. Have over 400 between S & R HVAC!! Can I delete systems from the system browser & if I do will the pipe get deleted also? Also is there a way to shut the browser off so no systems go on it?

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)

Re: Can I delete systems from System Browser??

05-04-2013 07:30 AM in reply to: thombrady

An MEP model without systems would be like a CAD drawing, full of unrelated elements. Is that what you want? Yes, you can delete a system, but "shut the system browser off so no systems go on it?" Sounds like going back to CAD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Mentor
thombrady
Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: Can I delete systems from System Browser??

05-04-2013 08:55 AM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Alfredo,

At this point speed is more important than systems as I am under a deadline, but how do I shut down the system browser to not allow systems to be on it? Other than the obvious of just closing the box which does not work because my systems still become assigned.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube