Valued Mentor
gh_ar
Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)
Accepted Solution

Calculating the length of conduit

142 Views, 2 Replies
01-07-2014 06:56 AM

hi

I am trying to calculate the total length Conduit ,Calculate the length without fittings ,I need to calculate the length of the segmentalong with fittings.

The solution is to perform this calculation?

Calculating the length of conduita.jpg

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: Calculating the length of conduit

01-07-2014 09:15 AM in reply to: gh_ar

I believe that you would want to use a Conduit Run Schedule, and not just a Conduit Schedule. A Conduit Run Schedule will automatically calculate the total length of a series of connected Conduit segments and bends that belong to a "Conduit without Fittings" Type.

If you wish to differentiate between different Conduit Runs in your Schedule, use the Comments parameter as a label. You can either enter a value directly into the Schedule or select the entire Conduit Run (hover over with the cursor and hit TAB) and enter a value for Comments in Properties.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Valued Mentor
gh_ar
Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: Calculating the length of conduit

01-07-2014 09:26 AM in reply to: CADastrophe

Hi CADastrophe

Yes, that was exactly I mean and Thank you very much for your answer.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube